January 11, 2009

My Brain, Baby & Obama

So they say that the mommy will begin having crazy dreams more & more as the day approaches for the baby's arrival...some about the baby/some not, but I'm here to tell you that the daddy goes through the same thing. Two nights ago I dreamed that Margaret was born and had black hair & blue eyes...and was very small(if this happens...it will be extremely odd...seeing that those are not family trait on either side). Last night I had a dream about Obama & his family were staying in a guest house behind our house(we do not have a guest house if you're wondering). I'm not one that remembers my dreams usually...so I'm chalkin' this up to the baby!! Come to think of it...I've been having some cravings & nausea issues this weekend. MAYBE I'M PREGNANT!AHHHHHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kris said...

LOL - it's called sympathy pains

Unknown said...

I think you are secratly the pregant man!