August 8, 2009

Tummy Time and Random Thoughts of Being a Dad



Today Margaret and I were hanging out doing some tummy time. It's going to be a real adventure once she starts crawling. Though we wonder if she's actually going to crawl. We're expecting her to just jump up and start running. She has amazingly strong legs, and loves to "stand up" and look around. She's become very steady. Amazing how fast she is growing, but I'm really enjoying seeing the process!!! I love when she starts doing "new" things. I love that she's stickin' her tongue out at us now after months of us doing that to her! I love the little sounds(and some not so little) that come out of her...anything better than a squeal of delight from your baby?!?? I love that her hair is coming in and getting longer....and it's fuzzy like a baby chick. I just love my baby!!

No comments: