November 17, 2009

...while we've not been blogging...

Life is just busy/crazy right now. Our house is suppose to close on Nov. 30th (we're waiting for one more thing to come back before we can rest easy). We were going to move in with Shana's parents & build a house. Yesterday we found a house for auction that we really like (went and saw it last night...great place..except for the shag carpet!). So tomorrow I'm going to bid on this house..and hopefully..prayerfully get it!! If not...we will move in with Shana's parents and start the building process. It has been a struggle. Most of this is totally not in our control....and that's hard...cause I'm a control freak(Ted). Resting in God having the best for us is not my strong suit. I'm a total Martha!!!
Anyways...PRAY! We need it!!! :)

3 comments:

Martin05 said...

So what happened???

Kris said...

Will do.. and hope the packing/moving goes well.. I can't wait till we move in April lol.

Off topic but you won a blog award at my site.. will be up tomorrow morning (scheduled). Obviously I know yall are too busy to do this, but thought you'd want the award anyway

Hoffbeauty said...

Hi, Teddy! It's been awhile since I've checked on your blog, but I wanted to say hi and also say what a doll Margaret is! Looks like you and Shana are really enjoying her....what a blessing, huh? :)

I'm curious to hear what's been going on with the house situation...hopefully no blogging means good news??!