February 25, 2009

...the short of it...

BUSY..BUSY..DREADFULLY BUSY!!!! Grad school...AHHH!!! Got my C-PAP machine...struggling with it(this is only my second night with it though)! Art Show....OH MY GOSH...YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WORK IT TAKES!!!! zzzzz... I'M AWAKE..I'M AWAKE!!! Shana's last week of work.....then won't have to go back till Aug. Margaret is a big baby...and may come as early as the 9th or 10th. Birthing class...not so helpful...but we paid for it..so we're going!!(though told the class they could take a field trip to our room when Margaret comes...cause we're not gonna be able to make it to the end of that class!). We got all the "stuff"...now just need the girl! :) Ok..that's the short of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am at 12 days and counting, taking the boys to "sibling education class" on Saturday. I would love to see pictures from said art show...when you can breathe. I never went to childbirth class..scheduled for it before Steven & Jakob, but was after I was hospitalized so did not go then sectioned so no need. The babe is just getting you ready for being paretns where everytime you think you can have things planned then something happens...peeing, pooping, puking, exhaustion....oh maybe that is just my boys and she will be better behaved! Can't wait to share having a daughter with you! If she comes on the 9th they can even share birthdays. Take a deep breath, both of you and enjoy the end..even if every part of your world seems crazy. Have you read anything on Birthing from WIthin?

Kris said...

LOL - when I called about classes they told me they couldn't get me in until October... Kalila was due in Sept. Obviously we went w/out and did fine... Later I found out I would have hated Lamaze anyway and it's all the hospital offered.

To the last comment. The Birthing Center we're using next time uses that method/book in their classes. I've heard it's very good! I'm torn between that, Bradley and Hypnobirthing... Leaning towards the last one as crazy as it sounds (note: it's really not as coocoo as it sounds lol... no swinging medals or anything like that lol.) I put up a poll on one of my blogs and someone said they'd used Birthing from Within, but they didn't comment on it at all :-( I only heard from the Bradley people...