July 9, 2009

The Best of Times

Margie is four months old today. It is hard to believe. The time has flown by so fast. The other day someone was talking about the old days before marriage when we were younger and freer. They asked what I missed about single hood. And I said nothing...I had a great childhood, I loved my college days, I enjoyed most of single hood, but nothing compares to cuddling up with my husband and our precious baby. We have grown so much over the last few months...We have grown closer to God, closer as husband and wife, and closer as a family. These are the best of times and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I only wish I could slow down the clock and enjoy every second a little bit long because I know in a blink of an eye our precious baby will be a little girl.

No comments: