November 23, 2008

A TRIP TO MAMMOTH CAVE PARK NOV '08

Each year we make at least one trip up to Mammoth Cave National Park. It is one of my favorite places in the world. Before Shana & I got married, I'd go up for day trips several times a year to hike & spend special time with the Lord. A couple weeks ago we went up & met my mom(she now lives in Bowling Green, KY). Hiking is a bit different with a pregnant woman & a woman nearing 60, but it was a good time!! Here are a few pictures

Most of the leaves had fallen, but it made for an amazing site as we walked through the forest on reds, yellows, and oranges.
Mom & Shana taking a moment to smile for the camera & catch their breath.
Next Fall...Margaret will be with us...WOW!!! :)
Margaret's first trip to the forest...I think she liked it(mommy got a bit tired though).
Some of my friends say I am a ham....I don't know why they would say such a thing?

No comments: